The whatsapp dark mode feature is gradually rolling out to all and if you cannot see the feature yet, simply install the latest WhatsApp update from Google Play Store or Ios store.
WhatsApp dark mode is a new design for the hugely popular messaging app, which swaps its traditional palette of light gray and green for darker shades that are designed to emit less glare at night. It doesn’t replace the current look, but is available as an option for anyone who wants to use it.
There are several reasons why you might want to try whatsapp dark mode. You might be among the many people who find dark backgrounds easier to look at for long periods of time, or at night.
Enabling whatsapp dark mode is very simple. Here’s what you need to do.
- Open WhatsApp from the app drawer or home screen.
- Tap the action overflow menu (three vertical dots in the top right corner).
- Hit Settings.
- Select Chats.
- Choose Themes.
- In the Choose Theme dialog box, select Dark.
- You should see the interface switch to a dark theme.
Disabling dark mode on WhatsAppis as simple as enabling it.
Follow the same steps as mentioned above.
- Once you open the theme section, simply select light.
2. This will turn your WhatsApp back to how it was originally.